is a true reflection of character.
REFLECTIVITY | RIGIDITY | RMS
A NEW HORIZON FOR QUALITY
There are very few manufactures of reflectors in the industry that can meet the tolerance and precision that is demanded by satellite networks, systems integrators and antenna operators in the field.
A single terminal and antenna can generate millions for satellite operators. Unless it fails in the middle of nowhere.
We created Kore Composites with the big idea that we were going to address both issues of quality and quantity and produce a superior product that can withstand anything the environment can dish out.
OUR INTENTION IS TO BE THE BEST. PERIOD.
WE ARE DESIGNED FOR PARTNERSHIP
Key Features of Working With Us
We prefer the term partner over vendor. Why? Because we share the pain and success together with our clients.
Specs. The mere mention of the word can trigger heavy breathing and knitted brows. We get it. It’s not easy to get FCC satellite operator certification, but we will take you through it step-by-step and help you thoroughly document the performance.
QUALITY BUILT IN
It’s not just the first one that works. Every single one works. Every unit will pass compliance testing; quality is a process here, not just a department. Success together with our clients.
If you get voicemail, it’s likely because we are in the field testing in real-world hostile environments to ensure it works, often in the middle of nowhere.
Unveiling of Kore Composites at AUSA 2021
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Greg Wishard, Current Customer (multiple projects)
Composites manufacturers applying typical processing and techniques to exploit a product line with a high margin.
- Piecemeal solutions that your team will spend months if not years integrating together
- No new techniques or inventions in decades – despite significant opportunities in the field of composites, carbon fiber and RF
- Will require significant investment to develop molds/tools for scaling up production
- Cutting corners on the details during manufacturing and assembly to cut costs
- Known performance shortcomings – but accepted since it’s been the status quo
We are Antenna RF experts, industrial and materials engineers working alongside real customers to design a product that fulfills all the performance requirements for a field-ready product.
- One-stop shop: reflectors and feeds designed by top antenna engineers and work together seamlessly in all terrains, situations and environments
- Innovators: rolling out new technologies such as Ultra Wide Band Ka – to ensure your product can stay competitive through time
- Pragmatists: our proprietary processes have been developed to scale for larger quantities without exorbitant investment – we can accommodate both small orders and large
- Collaborators: our partner companies can support your product line with positioners and other well-vetted and pre-integrated RF equipment, as needed.
- PROVEN, MEANINGFUL IMPROVEMENTS IN RF AND ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE WHEN TESTED AGAINST COMPETITOR TECHNOLOGIES IN THE FIELD TODAY WITHOUT THE HIDDEN COSTS FOR SCALING PRODUCTION AND DEVELOPING NEW PRODUCTS OF TYPICAL REFLECTOR MANUFACTURERS.
Your mission is to ensure our brave defenders and first responders to emergencies can have uninterrupted communications in all terrains, situations and environments.
- Ensure lives are preserved through solutions that are fast and easy to deploy and are portable and maneuverable
- Have the edge on performance and guaranteed path to certification, even when requirements evolve
- Deliver exceptional products at a competitive price
- Achieve on-time project completion whether you’re starting from scratch or providing parts of the solution
- Disrupting the industry with communications solutions that deliver exceptional performance and ensure mission success
Tell us about your project. We would love to help!