Last Revised: August 2022
- Personal Information
- Information Collection and Use
KC collects Personal Information from you through the Services for sales purposes. We only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse our site and “opt out” from providing us with any Personal Information. Once you agree to provide us with Personal Information, you are no longer anonymous. If you choose to use and/or purchase our Services we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other identifying information as indicated on the forms. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use or purchase a particular service.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
· Personal Information.
· Information that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
· Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through, cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms provided through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of requesting information about our service, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
We may track certain information based on your behavior while using the Services. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand our customers. This information may include, but not be limited to, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on KC, we may collect and retain such information in a file specific to you.
All information collected by KC is used for internal purposes of providing the Services, supporting customers, and improving the Services. Aggregating non-identifying information supplied by customers allows KC to understand its customer base and provide improvements. All customers may opt to remove their Personal Information from our live database by contacting Kore Composites in writing and canceling its use of the Services.
- Use of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on KC to present our Services and their contents to you; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience on KC; detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices; to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; enforce our Terms of Service; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Personal Information for errors, omissions, and accuracy.
You agree that we may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts to analyze Kore Composites usage, improve the Services, and customize KC’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve our Services and better tailor them to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience.
KC does not share Personal Information except: (1) as requested by law enforcement agencies or required by law; (2) to maintain the security of the Services, network, and data, including by assisting third party claimants in investigating security breaches; (3) to collect money owed to KC, including through legal proceedings; (4) to identify, contact, or take legal action against customers or third parties violating the Acceptable Use Policy, the property rights of others, or otherwise violating the law; and (5) to employ independent contractors to help run the Services, and such contractors may have access to data, similar to the access we give our employees.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent, or share any of your Personal Information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, you acknowledge and agree that KC may occasionally send you administrative communications regarding your account via email. Additionally, the following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our Services and products to customers:
· Purpose: We may disclose your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which it is provided.
· Buyers or Successors: We may disclose your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of KC assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by KC about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
· Legal Requests: We will cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud, and other rights, to help protect you, other users, and KC from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, username history, and fraud complaints without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order, or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or report suspected illegal activity.
· Deep Packet Inspection. We may track the IP addresses of computers communicating with our customers’ systems and inspects data packets (also known as “Deep Packet Inspection” or “DPI”) solely for the purpose of identifying and preventing specific threat types. Data described in the preceding sentence may include Personal Information, including information belonging to our customers’ own customers and their virtual machine users. We use this data solely to maintain the security of the Service. We may also block access to websites, email content, and internet content which shows the potential for harming our Service. We also use an intrusion protection system to actively block connections from certain computers which have shown attempts to gain access to the system surreptitiously.
· Aggregate Information: We may disclose aggregated information about our Customers, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· Other Disclosures: We may also disclose your Personal Information: (1) to enforce or apply our Acceptable Use Policy and other agreements; or (2) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of KC, our customers, or others.
- Data Protection and Security
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information, including your email address, submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Although we make good faith efforts to store collected information in a secure operating environment not available to the public, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
- Reporting Misuse of Data
Customers and other third parties should contact us as soon as there is any suspected misuse of their Personal Information or other data. All such inquiries or complaints should be directed to us via email at email@example.com.
- Not Applicable to Hosted Data
- Links to Other Company Platforms
- Service Providers
- User information updates or Removal
You may, at any time, choose to correct or update the information you have submitted to KC, by contacting KC regarding at info@KoreComposites.com.
- Children Under the Age of 13
We do not collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child has provided us with Personal Information without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete it.
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by using the opt-out method. You can also always opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by contacting us at email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website at www.networkadvertising.org.
- Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Information
· Delete Data: You may request that we delete your Personal Information. Please note that we cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account.
· Change or Correct Data: You can also ask us to change, update, or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
· Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You may request that we do not use your Personal Information, but keep in mind that this will terminate our ability to provide any Service(s) to you.
· Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information.
You may send us an email at info@KoreComposites.com to request access to, obtain copies of, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info@KoreComposites.com or write us at Kore Composites, LLC, Attn: Dasha, 7898 Baymeadows Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA
© 2022 Kore Composites